Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers. We combine rich data from all machines, new and legacy, to drive real time and predictive analytics transforming manufacturing efficiency and how we work.
We are looking for talented and driven people who seek a lasting impact both in transforming manufacturing operations as well as making critical industries more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team
ArchFX receives millions of streaming IOT data points per day from thousands of advanced machines in factories and merges it with a virtual “factory map” containing metadata about the physical location of each machine in the factory and the configuration of factory lines. Managing the complexity of this time-aware factory map data structure is one of the core components of ArchFX Cloud.
ArchFX Cloud also serves its core factory map data to all other aspects of the ArchFX system including streaming on-premise data ingestion and advanced data science models of factory operations.
What You'll Do:
We’re seeking an account manager to own and manage relationships with a portfolio of clients, working closely with the sales team to ensure account growth and referenceability. You will be supported by world class domain experts who deeply understand electronics factories and will be centrally involved in making the ArchFX Platform a world-class factory management system that is powering Industry 4.0, the next industrial revolution in electronics manufacturing.
What You Will Own & Drive:
- Support the customer success team with pilots and deployments as well as renewals and subsequent expansion programs
- Be responsible for projects in account and program management as well as professional services in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Tracking and coordinating technology deployments with our customers and partners on a global scale
- Coordinating our efforts between our customers and engineering teams by prioritizing support and change requests
- Work directly with customers and in tandem with Technical Project Managers, Account Managers, and other Applications Engineers at Arch to deploy successful rollout and end-to-end solutions, including the Factory Map but also across the entire product stack as needed
What You Will Bring To the Table:
- 3-5 years of Account Management or Customer Success Management experience in an Electronics Manufacturing SaaS company with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Gainsight and Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of cultural sensitivity and ability to collaborate with teams in Asia, Europe, and the Americas
How We Support You:
- Competitive compensation packages that include equity - be an owner in what you’re building!
- Generous health benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependents
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Flexible Time Off: take the time you need, including an end-of-year break and expect that all Arch-itects take at least one additional (consecutive) week off each year to recharge in addition to local holidays and religious observances
- We have an ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology
- Our team is highly motivated and experienced, with a wealth of relevant domain expertise and industry connections
- You will have the ability to deploy your work and solve cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers and nonprofit developing world partners alike
- Our Learning & Development budget will allow you to continue growing in not only your function, but in any way that relates
- We trust in your ability to do your best work when and where you want and to set expectations with your team
- You will consistently have the opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment, with:
- A culture that welcomes and encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency; allowing you to make, learn from, and teach others in your “failures” as much as your successes
- Potential to travel to regular Arch Summits, when it is safe to gather again in-person
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities across the team
We benchmark our compensation against market rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and use a compensation formula that includes a location factor to determine total target compensation. At Arch, total target compensation may comprise base salary, a completion bonus, and a performance bonus.
Employees in the US can expect generous benefits for themselves and their dependents as well as equity in the company.
Applicants outside the US will be considered to become employees of one of our trusted partners and will receive benefits through them as well as NQSOs from Arch Systems.
Resumes must be submitted in English
We encourage interested and enthusiastic applicants to apply and not allow imposter syndrome to self-select out of an opportunity. We believe in hiring people as their full and authentic selves, allowing them to utilize their strengths and then helping them to learn, grow, and add to those strengths.
This is an opportunity to join our remote-equal team from anywhere in the US. While we are a remote-equal team currently working from the US and Europe this role will require a Full-Time Employee based in the United States and authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor a Visa at this time.