Arch Systems is seeking a talented Technical Program Manager to join our rapidly scaling team and help guide our customers in successfully implementing our impactful solutions.
Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers. We combine rich data from all machines, new and legacy, to drive real time and predictive analytics transforming manufacturing efficiency and how we work.
We are looking for talented and driven people who seek a lasting impact both in transforming manufacturing operations as well as making critical industries more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team.
We benchmark our compensation against market rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and use a compensation formula that includes a location factor to determine total target compensation. At Arch, total target compensation may comprise base salary, a completion bonus, and a performance bonus.
Employees in the US can expect generous benefits for themselves and their dependents as well as equity in the company.
Applicants outside the US will be considered to become employees of one of our trusted partners and will receive benefits through them as well as NQSOs from Arch Systems
This is an opportunity to join our remote-equal team from anywhere in the world. While a majority of our team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have team members in the US and Europe and welcome applicants based anywhere in the world. For the Europe based TPM, position hours will depend on the time zone in which you reside, and will need to support some overlap with Asian time zones. We are unable to sponsor a Visa at this time.
What You Will Own & Drive:
- Tracking and coordinating technology deployments with our new customers and partners on a global scale.
- Coordinating and prioritizing support requests from our customers with our engineering teams.
- Refining or creating standardized processes for coordinating our efforts between our customers and engineering teams.
- Being an ambassador for Arch and creating excellent relationships with our current and proof of concept customers.
What You Bring to The Table:
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Project or Program Management or related experience (related experience may include a range of jobs organizing, tracking, and driving actions across multiple moving parts and processes to generate a high-quality final result).
- Excellent communication skills to help manage both customer and internal expectations.
- Strong customer success focus
- Willingness to manage projects and meet with customers on a global scale, successfully managing the challenges of both time zones and language.
- Team mindset and comfortable working within a fast growing company rapidly iterating on goals on priorities to meet market demand.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Prior experience in project management specifically within complex enterprise IT environment and/or with software company coordinating to multiple stakeholders in complex business environments
- Fluency and experience in other languages and cultures, specifically one of the regions where electronics manufacturing sites are common including but not limited to: Asia/China experience and Mandarin speaking, Central and South America experience and Spanish speaking, Central/Eastern Europe and/or Israel experience with local language
- Experience working with a Software as a Service product
- Understanding of networking principles and/or manufacturing environments.
- A passion for manufacturing and for building more connected, intelligent, and sustainable industry.
How We Will Support You:
- We have an ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology.
- Our team is highly motivated and experienced, with a wealth of relevant domain expertise and industry connections.
- You will have the ability to deploy your work and solve cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers and nonprofit developing world partners alike.
- Our Learning & Development budget will allow you to continue growing in not only your function, but in any way that relates!
- We trust in your ability to do your best work when and where you want and to set expectations with your team.
- Flexible Time Off: take the time you need, including an end-of-year break and expect that all Arch-itects take at least one additional (consecutive) week off each year to recharge in addition to local holidays and religious observances .
- You will consistently have the opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment, with:
- A culture that welcomes and encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency; allowing you to make, learn from, and teach others in your “failures” as much as your successes
- Potential to travel to regular Arch Summits, when it is safe to gather again in-person
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities across the team
Resumes must be submitted in English
We encourage interested and enthusiastic applicants to apply and not allow imposter syndrome to self-select out of an opportunity. We believe in hiring people as their full and authentic selves, allowing them to utilize their strengths and then helping them to learn, grow, and add to those strengths