Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers.
We combine rich data from all machines, new and legacy, to drive real time and predictive analytics transforming manufacturing efficiency and how we work.
We are looking for talented and driven people who seek a lasting impact both in transforming manufacturing operations as well as making critical industries more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Arch Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for leading the establishment of our Global Efficiency Product, productizing our technology for tracking industrial efficiency and KPIs. You will be working alongside our other Product Managers who are working on other Products that are part of the ArchFX Platform.
You will be working on the most advanced problems in the electronics industry in partnership with our data scientists and with top subject matter experts in the best electronics factories in the world to explore how the unprecedented amounts of machine data being captured and standardized in Arch's data lake can best be applied to solve the electronics industry's most pressing problems.
You will work to reframe existing solutions, prioritize problems which can drive the greatest value, develop a long-term roadmap, and help marketing and sales to develop effective methods of addressing different Personas. You will also consider how to effectively deliver these tools in a user-friendly way. Finally, you will write user stories to enable engineering to implement the best solution.
Backgrounds in industrial fields or physical science are preferred and curiosity and interest in optimization are required.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of industry experience in product management in a sales-driven growth environment targeting large enterprises, and proven leadership abilities. The ability to communicate effectively with both customers and engineers is essential.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE:
- Product Strategy – Product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization of our Global Efficiency Product.
- Documentation – Provide effective documents and presentations for customers, sales and marketing, engineering, and investors
- Product Ownership – Provide user stories so that our engineering teams are able to articulate and implement your vision
- Design – In collaboration with our designers ensure we are able to usefully convey our insights to executives and operators to provide value to our customers
- Sales Support – Professionally present our product to prospects and customers and in trade-show environments, and collect feedback from customers as needed to drive strategy and solutions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a product manager working in data science and/or manufacturing products
- Experience working with engineering, sales, marketing, and other product managers in a sales-driven growth environment
- Experience in Agile or similar software development environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple work streams
- Design skills and an ability to work from strategy to user story
- Strong ability to write business cases and deliver measurable success
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Experience and domain knowledge in manufacturing and process improvement
- Specifically any experience or knowledge in electronics manufacturing
- Experience with Data Science and/or IoT products
- Experience in communicating complex technical ideas to high level business leaders (managers, directors, up to VPs and C-level)
- Experience working with a remote, distributed team
- Experience in leading product teams
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- Team environment in a company with a strong Product culture
- Ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology
- Highly motivated and experienced team with the relevant domain expertise and network
- Ability to deploy your work solving cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers
- Learning & Development budget to allow you to continue to grow in not only your function, but in any way that relates!
- Trust in your ability to do your best work when and where you want and to communicate this with your team
- Flexible Time Off: take the time you need, including an end-of-year break and an ask that all Arch-itects take at least one additional (consecutive) week off each year to recharge in addition to local holidays and religious observances
- Opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment
- A culture that welcomes and encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency; allowing you to make, learn from, and teach others in your “failures” as much as your successes
- Annual Arch Summit
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities on the team