Arch Systems is seeking a People Operations Associate to join our rapidly scaling team to be responsible for driving the people & culture strategy and delivering support to our teams.
Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers. We combine rich data from all machines, new and legacy, to drive real time and predictive analytics transforming manufacturing efficiency and how we work.
We are looking for talented and driven people who seek a lasting impact both in transforming manufacturing operations as well as making critical industries more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team.
We benchmark our compensation against market rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and use a compensation formula that includes a location factor to determine total target compensation. At Arch, total target compensation may comprise base salary, a completion bonus, and a performance bonus.
Location - Remote US
This is an opportunity to join our remote-equal team from anywhere in the US. While we are a remote-equal global team, this role will require a Full-Time Employee based in the United States and authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor a Visa at this time.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE:
- Work collaboratively with our Head of People to improve the employee experience for our team across the globe, including owning onboarding, open enrollment, and other People Operations programs
- Champion our remote culture, managing birthday and anniversary programs, coordinating events, team travel, team swag and more
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in growing Arch’s team by posting jobs, scheduling interviews, screening candidates, and helping improve our process
- Partner with the Head of People to audit, update, and improve existing policies as well as create new policies where recommended to set our teams up for success
- Assist with payroll including reimbursements
- Provide operational support for IT processes and be the first point of contact for technical issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to balance multiple critical and confidential administrative duties
- Basic understanding of California compliance regulations
- 1-2 years working in a high-growth environment
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- A passion for manufacturing and for building more connected, intelligent, and sustainable industry.
- Experience working with tools such as: Sequoia One, Breezy, Small Improvements, Notion and Slack
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- We have an ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology.
- Our team is highly motivated and experienced, with a wealth of relevant domain expertise and industry connections.
- You will have the ability to deploy your work and solve cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers and nonprofit developing world partners alike.
- Our Learning & Development budget will allow you to continue growing in not only your function, but in any way that relates!
- We trust in your ability to do your best work when and where you want and to set expectations with your team.
- Flexible Time Off: take the time you need, including an end-of-year break and expect that all Arch-itects take at least one additional (consecutive) week off each year to recharge in addition to local holidays and religious observances .
- You will consistently have the opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment, with:
- A culture that welcomes and encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency; allowing you to make, learn from, and teach others in your “failures” as much as your successes
- Potential to travel to regular Arch Summits, when it is safe to gather again in-person
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities across the team
Resumes must be submitted in English
We encourage interested and enthusiastic applicants to apply and not allow imposter syndrome to self-select out of an opportunity. We believe in hiring people as their full and authentic selves, allowing them to utilize their strengths and then helping them to learn, grow, and add to those strengths